I hope this is the right place to post this, but seeing as though you all are wine lovers I guess you will probably be able to help.
I am a Business Studies student currently doing a marketing assesment. It has to be a marketing plan specifically from Fosters perspective developing a new wine product for the US market. It is particularly difficult for me seeing as though I dont drink wine and am from Australia.
This is where you guys come in. It doesnt matter what age you are, just as long as you are from the US. I would appreciate it so much if you could just tell me a little bit about what you know, or fill out these few questions behind the cut. I really need this info for my research and possibly appendix, and would appreciate it so much!
1. Name: (You dont have to give your name if you dont want to)
5. Which social groups tend to drink wine?
6. Is is popular in the youth market to drink wine (21-27yo)?
7. If there was a pink wine for the youth market with health benefits, lower alcohol and sweet tasting, would you buy it?
8. What food might be popular at the moment? (i.e. Is there a trend to eat sushi or be a vegetarian, etc. This may help with me chosing a wine to suit the food)
9. Is Fosters a recognised brand there?
10. What is the average price you would pay for a premium wine?
11. Anything else you might know about the US wine market: